Thursday, September 13, 2012

*Romantic Ryker*

Ryker and I were sitting on the couch tonight watching Enchanted and it got to my favorite part: The ball at the end. I LOVE the song "So Close" when McDreamy and Giselle are dancing together. 
While I was enjoying the song, Ryker got up and grabbed my hand and pulled until I stood up. I thought he wanted me to get him something from the kitchen but he grabbed both my hands and started dancing with me! Oh my gosh, I started bawling. It was so cute!  
He swayed back and forth and I would spin him and then we would walk in a circle and he was singing and just being so adorable!
He danced with me until the song was over and then clapped at the end. 
Aw man, I can't wait until I can see that moment over again in Heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Kadee, Ryker is so adorable. I loved reading this post. I was thinking about you lately and I was just wondering how you guys are doing?

    ReplyDelete