Wednesday, December 22, 2010

FrIeNdS!

I have so many wonderful friends. Since school let out for the holidays, I've had the opportunity to spend some time with them! They love Ryker and I love them!

Ashley came to visit us yesterday from Oklahoma! I was so happy. I can't believe it's been so long since I've seen her... well I guess just a semester but it definitely feels longer than that. And she'll be gone for SO long. Anyway, she got to see Ryker and it was fun to catch up. I love my Shlee! We are going to miss our daughter Brittany! We were her "parents" while she was here at USU because hers were so far away. I loved going to concerts and hearing her awesome solos - she's the best bass clarinet player this side-da-Mississippi! I really have had a lot of fun with Brittany these last few years. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do without her. :'-( This was at her going-away-party and it was great but we bawled our faces off.
This is currently my favorite couple on the planet. Whitney and Nate are two of the greatest people I know and now they're dating! I helped them with their christmas gifts to each other. Whitney made Nate a quilt and Nate made Whitney a scrapbook! Both were Amaaazing. Nate is actually extremely crafty and creative. He pretty much did the whole thing without me. What a stud.

No comments:

Post a Comment